- The whitelist for the second round of our offering on Polkastater will start on Wednesday, 18th of August at 1200 UTC.
- We will close the whitelist on Thursday, 26th August at 1200 UTC.
- The winners will be announced on Saturday, 28th of August at 1200 UTC.
- Link can be found here
The long-awaited moment for the community is finally here: the second round of the Polkastarter whitelist!
In the last couple of months, the team has been making great progress with the mainnet, client integrations, and tons of other cool stuff that we will be announced in a short time frame. We are excited to move towards the next step for our IDO on Polkastarter!
We will open the whitelisting form on Wednesday, 18th August at 1200 UTC and close it on Thursday, 26th of August. This will give participants enough time to meet the POLS holding requirements.
How can I join the whitelist?
Make sure you are eligible to invest in this round before signing up.
There are two ways to be eligible for whitelisting:
1) Holding POLS (minimum 250 POLS per ticket) in an Ethereum or BSC wallet
2) providing liquidity to an ETH-POLS pool on Uniswap
Please note that all participants have to hold their tokens for at least 7 days
Not sure if you fit all the requirements? Check out this article from Polkastarter on how to participate in a Polkastarter IDO.
If you can meet these requirements, we invite you to fill out this form.
- All whitelisted entries will be verified for valid ERC-20 addresses, Telegram, and Twitter handles.
- You can only apply once for the whitelist. Duplicated entries or bot entries will automatically be deleted.
- After closing the whitelist, we will conduct a randomized draw of qualified entries who will be asked to do KYC.
- Participants who have not completed all the steps in the whitelisting form will automatically be discarded.
- All whitelisted participants will receive an official email from [email protected]
- All whitelisted participants will have 48 hours to complete the KYC process.
- The tokens that will be obtained will be due to vesting: 12 months vesting, 7,7% unlock at TGE, quarterly unlock of 23,1%.
Please note that the citizens of the following countries have been excluded from the IDO: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Guinea, Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC-20 standard.